Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Just opended a project I was working on. It is Lighting adjustments, transitions and titles. Now when I open it it is stuck at 80% Update Timeline Data. Task manager shows average 13-15% CPU and memory is at the 638MB aproximately. Maybe it will load but it is taking a lot of time for it to fully load. The project has XAVC files from a Sony FDR-AX33 with shadow files generated.

NOTE: Recommending to update to a beta patch will not work since those patches do not work on live version although my workaround is to uncompress the SFX archive and copy/paste the Data2.7z (64bit file) to the Program Files folder.

EDIT: It loaded but took several minutes to load, to an unacceptable amount of time. I think more than 15 minutes loading. I attach my timeline.

Try to go to settings in project and uncheck "show sound waveform" , "enable continuos thumbnails on video....", and "enable shadow files......", one of them may help but I disabled all.

After loading project you can enable again to suits your needs.

Worked for me.
Go to: