Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello!

I am trying to make several short slideshows and produce them, and stitch them together and add music to make one really long slideshow (45 mins) like it's a video. But when I'm trying to make the first mini slideshow, it is repeating photos and making the slideshow 6 minutes to 8 minutes long for no known reason. I go into Customize and it has been auto closing and I have to start all over from scratch with the same results.

I've done this in the past, about 2 years ago and it went a lot better than this. I upgraded to the new CyberLink thinking maybe the new version would have more slideshow themes and better integration for customizing the slideshow.

I could do this manually, but I think that would take forEVER. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. 8 mins for 10-25 pics repeating is boring

I'm on CyberLink PowerDirector 18 Version: 18.0.2028.0 (64 bit) Version type: Ultra.

I still have the old version on my computer, should I uninstall it?

Thanks!! I'm totally frustrated

Stacy

PS the options for fit pics to music or music to pics is grayed out.
Go to: