Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dafydd, many thanks for the video you put together. I appreciate your time and dedication. After I reviewed it, I still can´t do the adjustment mainly because it is very difficult to obtain the "red dot" on the rubber band. I keep getting a "small hand" and I can't pinpoint the line to obtain the red dot. I read another post where another customer is having the same problem and it seems that we both have the outdated build (162. Is this correct? Do I need to get the newest release?. Once again thanks.
Thanks. I am usign the Audio Mixing Room to work. However I need to do several changes within a clip. So there is no way I can change levels in the audio track in the timeline?
After using PD 6.0 I upgraded to PD 7.0 and I can not change the level of volume in an audio clip in the timeline. I used to do this on PD 6.0 and the user guide shows how to use this on page 72 but I can not get the new program to drag the voume key either up or down.

Am I doing something wrong? I do not think so since this is very straightforward and I did it on the previous version.

Any clue?

Thanks
Go to: