Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dafydd

Thanks for your efforts on this.

I will send you a personal message of the entire communication thread I have had with cyberlink which pretty much forms the basis of my complaint. The guys handling the responses are beyond unbelievable.

If I get "we understand your complaint with Power Director 7, however" one more time I'm going to personally fly over to India or wherever it is these calls are going to and rip someone a new asshole....

They also refuse to give me an official channel to make an official complaint.

So if you could somehow get this to someone in the company who actually gives a f%#k that would be much appreciated.

Will forward it through to you later on today.

Jason
Looking forward to this working.....

Had to post this gem from the Cyberlink suuport in reply to me suggesting they have a corrput package and its effecting a few people.

Dear Jason,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Online Support.

We understand your concern related with PowerDirector software.

In response to your concern, we can assure you that we donot provide any corrupted file to our customers as we know the value of the money that you have spent for purchasing this product.

It is also possible that while downloading this file has been undergone corruption. So, we suggest you to download the link that we have provided you in the previous mail.

Thanks Dafydd

Appreciate there is not much you can do apart from help turn the wheels of progress.

I have logged a ticket with Cyberlink.

Thanks for your quick response.

Cheers
Jason
Dafydd (moderator)

Can you please explain to me and the other users who cant download why you think "As it's the weekend you'll have to basically wait until they come back into the office." and "youll have to wait till Monday" is acceptable....Are you kidding me!!!

Cyberlink are pumping this product out globally and accepting payment 24/7 yet for some reason it acceptable to not provide a fix for this over the weekend. Sheesh if I was the owner of this company and this was happening to a new release of a flagship product of mine I would be in there myself fixing this ASAP..

Same problem with download.

Also when you purchase and follow the download email from element 5. If you click on the link to install Java to use the download manager it takes you to a SOlaris /SPARC java version and doesnt open in a new window or tab so when you eventually do get the right java installed you have to go back to the element 5 download page.

Come on Cyberlink this is appalling for a new release. How hard is it to package the software, download it yourself and test that it works. Basic stuff!!!!

I have now tried to download 3 times using broadband allocation that is costing me. I expect a response from Cyberlink to discuss compensation.

Regards
Go to: