Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Good afternoon all,
I received a new download link from cyberlink this morning. Downloaded PD7 with no problems, installed it and it's up and running. Thank you Dafydd for your help on this matter.
I too was upset about not having the download work but they have indeed taken care of it as far as I see. I compared the new link url to the old one and it seems the same. I would suggest to those who had the same issue to try it again now and see if it works for you. You should know its correct if when you are finished it is NOT 627MB in size but actually 646MB. Hope this helps a bit. Now if you'll excuse me Im going to lock myself away and edit till I can't see straight....LOL
hello all,
Just an update on what I know so far. Before I found this forum topic I had filled out Cyberlinks support form about the issue. I received a response this morning. It stated there is a issue with the server while downloading and to kindly wait 2 working days, then write them again to "Kindly cooperate with us and write to us after 2 days as, the password to download will reset after valid duration: 2008/5/13 ~ 2008/5/19(Taiwan Time)
So I just hang out for 2 days. If I learn anything else I'll keep you posted.

Have a great day

Doc
I'm having the same issue. I've downloaded it 4 times using the 2 methods and it's still corrupt. I've not used Power Director before so this is not a good first impression if you know what I mean. I'm glad to see I am not the only one having this problem. If anyone hears they have it fixed, please let me know.

Thanks
Go to: