Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi, I've downloaded and paid for 365. Mainly I want to use to create vids from go-pro footage.

I have dragged multiple clips from my car dash cam to the time line, and I also have go-pro clips from inside the car. I have found how to split screen no problems, and I spend time to synch the two seperate cameras, then produce the move but the two cameras become de-synchronised early on and the result is a mess. The dash cam creates 3 minute clips but the go-pro much longer segments.

QUESTION - is there a simple quick way please to join/combine all the 3 minute clips together, and then seperately join the go-pro clips together, so I can put both sections on the timeline and synch them at the start then end up with a nice multi cam synched video?

Many thanks, Simon.
Go to: