Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Newbie help please - joining multiple clips
SimonJUK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 21, 2019 03:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I've downloaded and paid for 365. Mainly I want to use to create vids from go-pro footage.

I have dragged multiple clips from my car dash cam to the time line, and I also have go-pro clips from inside the car. I have found how to split screen no problems, and I spend time to synch the two seperate cameras, then produce the move but the two cameras become de-synchronised early on and the result is a mess. The dash cam creates 3 minute clips but the go-pro much longer segments.

QUESTION - is there a simple quick way please to join/combine all the 3 minute clips together, and then seperately join the go-pro clips together, so I can put both sections on the timeline and synch them at the start then end up with a nice multi cam synched video?

Many thanks, Simon.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 21. 2019 03:51

mgonzard [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 21, 2019 11:10 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
May be you can group your dash-cam clips by selecting them all on the timeline and then mouse right-click Group/Ungroup them. This will create one clip which will be easier to manage than separate ones. It may help you with sincronization.
Grouping them would be easier if you place them all on a separate track at first.