Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I'm sorry, but you don't seem to get what I'm saying.

This isn't social media, or an "anyone who wants to post anything" forum - it's maintained by Cyberlink specifically and exclusively for people who use their software to exchange ideas and info. Since your issue isn't related to PD, you're at risk of being banned for continuing to post here. Please see this notice, especially the first paragraph.

I understood exactly what you were saying 😁
I have no idea what PowerDirectors is. But I am having this same issue.

I have no idea what you're doing posting on the PD forum, then. This forum is exclusively for people using this video editor, so I suggest looking elsewhere on the internet for answers for your issue.

For help that's why. From my understanding PD is an editor ive learned that from the feed. However my issue is still the same as the person who posted this. So clearly pd was not the issue for them nor me so if they figured it out perhaps they could help. So ANYONE who has insight on why some people get this error please help.
Quote Hi optodata -

I am intrigued by your statement:
I have no trouble loading clips from my Galaxy S8 or any clip I've produced with PD17 using the standard H.264 30p MP4 profile or a custom HD H.264 60p MP4 profile. Vertical and horizontal vids both work.

I am unable to make the same statement yell

Any 9:16 video I've attempted to upload to IGTV that's been processed by PDR17 fails.

Case in point: The video linked above... I downloaded it from your OneDrive and uploaded it to IGTV successfully. BUT - after running iot through PDR, using a standard profile selected by profile analyser, the upload FAILS to post. I've tried using Chrome, Edge & Firefox without success.

Not a clue - Tony

I have no idea what PowerDirectors is. But I am having this same issue. I have used the same EXACT method to upload two other IGTV videos. The two uploaded fine. The third one which meets ALL the requirements is not uploading. The other difference between the this one and the other two is time. HOWEVER I am still following the directions for that. I am uploading from the web NOT the phone AND its 18mins NOT over 60mins. EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER from the ratio to the resolution to the time to the audio I mean everrything is correct. AND its shot w/the same camera, edited in imovie (like the last two), formated on kapwing.com (like the last two) and uploaded to IG from my computer like (one of my previous igtv vids, the other one was uploaded from my phone). I have cleared cache, used different browsers etc etc. STILL NO BUENO. I am at my wits end LOL ugh. I have contacted IG but who knows if they'll reply. if anyone have any idea about this please help.
Go to: