Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi there... thank for the reply

No I am not using shadow file (i am not sure how to use them by the way)...also, the preview is at the same quality as your screen shot

Moreover, the screen shots I shared was after production... To select the best resolution, I clicked on "Profile Analyzer", and I chose the one with 30fps

if I chose the profile at 15fps, it would mess with the rest of the movie

so i am wondering what I did wrong

Thanks again for any help
Hello guys

I am using PD 17, and when i import a screen recorded movie, i noticed that it got REALLY bad quality.

The screen record was made using Screenspresso (at that time I didn't know that PD can screen record)...but when i checked the quality (using VLC) I had no issue

For info: the screen record scene is assembeled with another clip recorded my camera... and resolutions are respectively: 1916x1034 (15 fps) and 1280x720 (30fps)

any recommandations to improve the situation? (I cannot record the creen again for many reasons)

Thanks for your help
Go to: