Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
7 second 4K clip is pretty large, get an error message on the upload. Is there a better place to drop it?
I am trying to import GoPro Hero 7 footage into PD 17 Ultra. I keep getting an error message telling me I have to upgrade to 365
to be able to import 4K files.

The file is a 4K 60fps file and it's my understaning it's H.265 version from what I've read. I am not expert on the H.264 vs H.265 files

I have read the specs for Ultra and it says it should be able to import and export the H.265 and every indication from what I have read on here, PD has been able to do that for a while.

I have used Handbrake and dumbed it down to a H.264 1080 file and that worked. But why should you have to do this??

I also read something about 4K 8bit import?? Again I know nothing about these file types.

I will attach a DxDiag file.

The test clip will be in another attachment.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

I am running:
Ultra
Go to: