Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have been trying to open SR for months now. It either looks like it's loading and then, just stops. Or it crashes and causes my laptop to become 90% frozen. It used to work. But this has been going on for about a year now.
Quote: hello thanks for your reply. No everything appears to be OK other than the missing tools. So I think my problem is different. Might try un-installing PowerDirector and then re-installing. if not then will go back to my old Magix software!!!
Try unlinking the audio and video, See if the Video Editing tools come back.

You might check for Cyberlink software updates for your version of Powerdirector.

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-update.do?locale=en_US

PERFECT FIX!!! THANKS SO MUCH!
Quote This is a great reason why everyone is asked to search the forum and look at the existing topics before posting. The most recent post with the solution arrived yesterday.

Here's the SR forum's index page:

Didn't work for me. It still crashes every time I open it.
Thank you so much for this comment. I was really wondering about that. You rock!

Hello,

We have been told that this should not be the case. The background music provided in PowerDirector is licensed for upload to YouTube.

CyberLink CS would like you to contact them and let them know which background music file you used and also provide a screenshot of the copyright notice. Once submitted, please respond here with the ticket number received.

If any users get copyright claims on YouTube videos containing the background music provided in PowerDirector, please contact CS and provide the above mentioned information .

FAQ for reference: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=23343

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
Go to: