Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SR4 doesn't start
ExploreFeelGood [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 30, 2018 09:15 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all
I can't seem to be able to start SR4 anymore, as it partially loads forthe small central screen typical of Cyberlink products for a second or two, and then closes itself
I've already restarted my laptop and tried again, same problem
Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks in advance
David

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 09. 2021 18:24

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This is a great reason why everyone is asked to search the forum and look at the existing topics before posting. The most recent post with the solution arrived yesterday.

Here's the SR forum's index page:

ExploreFeelGood [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 30, 2018 09:15 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi @Optodata
I actually did search the forum before, looking for "start" and "launch" keywords, and didn't get any result
Anyway, thanks a lot for the link you gave me, I can now use SR4 again
So, appreciate your help
Keep up the good work,
David
PS: Should I delete this thread (as the way to fix this was given elsewhere), or keep it as it is (as my title could help someone find your answer / the answer he's looking for)?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 11. 2021 05:10

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Only a moderator can delete threads, so let's hope this one helps other people who are having the same problem
Spicey Ky [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 03, 2019 18:42 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote This is a great reason why everyone is asked to search the forum and look at the existing topics before posting. The most recent post with the solution arrived yesterday.

Here's the SR forum's index page:

Didn't work for me. It still crashes every time I open it.
optodata
[Post New]
This discussion was about a bug with a previous version of SR4. If you can't get the latest version to run on your computer, you should contact CL tech support from this page.