Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Thank you so much for taking the time to go through this for me. Greatly appreciated. Let me execute all the steps you recommended over the week and will let you know if this was successfull in a week's time.

Suman.
Hello,

I have PD 17 Ultra. It was working fine on my new laptop (bought in Sep 2022) up until mid/late Sept. I opened it today and it will not run. It opens the dialog screen asking which mode to enter. And any of the options that I choose, the log screen comes up and this this just goes in circles and never stops. I ran in trouble shooting mode and it went to opening the main screen with the library and all the components but is frozen. Nothing works. I have uninstalled and reinstalled about 5 times and nothing works.

I cannot get the SR number since the thing is frozen and wont budge. I have attached the dxdiag file. The file I had originally downloaded is was called -> 1_CyberLink_PowerDirector17_Ultra_VDE180725-04.exe. This is the file I used to install on my new laptop also and then applied a patch called -> Updates PowerDirector 17 to build 5003.

Note I had not downloaded or installed any of the following files ever.
ContentPack_Essential_PowerDirector_PCP180607-01.exe
ContentPack_PremiumI_PowerDirector_PCP170517-02.exe
ContentPack_PremiumII_PowerDirector_PCP170517-03.exe
ContentPack_PremiumIII_PowerDirector_PCP170519-01.exe
ContentPack_PremiumIV_PowerDirector_PCP180620-01.exe

I really appreciate any help any member can provide. Thank you all in advance.

Suman,
Go to: