Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
ty i have found the reply but it will be at least the weekend before i can follow the steps
they also say that there is a 30 day money back from purches yes if i decided it wasnt for me or some other problem but leagly if the program fails or is unusable i have the right to get my money back up to a yr

this said i would rather have a working program
lol just checked again no reply in inbox no reply in spam so if what you say is right
its a first oh hay

last mail from customer services was 12th and was no help what so ever

again ty to you guys but there was nothing on the 14th from c/s i have learnt a fair bit from you guys by reading posts

and i love the vid editting pd program but if i cant use it theres no point in paying for it
i all ready put my life at risk for the uk both in the miltry and the nhs and get no thanks
so c/s not replying got my goat i will try your suggestions when time permits but that will be a few days yet till then i have a non functioning program and wasted time i had wanted to put a small tribute for my farther to some friends and family that couldnt be at his recent funneral
had hoped for a simple solution to the problem
but if not at least et you guys know that customer services are letting customers down

the last request recieved on 12th cs002203444

and ty for your time
and this is what i was waiting for

i have contacted them and no response
yep d/loader manager program no problem pd dload done watched it reach 100% try to install and it stops at 63 %
i have done this several times and now i want a refund so i can get a program that works or a way to get it installed
sorry if this is in wrong place

but i have used cyberlink for a few yrs
as i had to be away earlier this yr due to a death in the family
when i got back tried to edit a vid it said i needed an update i duley downloaded update and tried to install
after it not installing several times i compleatly removed cyberlink from my laptop and started again this time i got to 63%
installed before it stopped

this i have repeatedly done for 6 weeks clearing cach files and hosts after contacting the assistance 3 times with no real support
i have now had enough and have asked for a refund due to now not being able to use this product for over 6 weeks and no help from customer services the last request was the 12th of august 2020 i got an automated reply but no reply to date from customer services i am disapointed but will not give accsess to a complete stranger to my computer

ty for your help forum ty for the lack of help customer services
i now have paid subscription for a program that is unusable
Go to: