Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Terry,

I had the same issue. I just sent a couple of emails to the support and eventually got a new CD key (took them almost 2 weeks). The "quickest" way is to send an email with a description of your problem. Attach a digital photo of the CD and box of the PowerDVD version you've purchased.
Okay, I went through the trouble answering the questions. I have also attached copies of the invoice and digital photos of the power dvd cd, manual and box. When I press submit I am always being redirected to "http://www.cyberlink.com/english/cs/support/form/lostcdkey.jsp". WTF! This is driving me crazy, I have done that 3 times now. I am so angry right now....
I get 0x80ab0005 when I try to activate Power DVD 7 Ultra. Anyone know if Cyberlink still has server issues or has issue at the moment?
I just bought Power DVD 7 Ultra from Amazon but my CD Key doesn't work. It states that it is incorrect. Yes, I did type it in carefully and multiple times. I already opened a case with the support but now they want to know all kinds of stuff which is totally unrelated to my support question and which I am not willing to answer. One this I noticed is that above the key it says "PowerDVD 7" not "PowerDVD 7 Ultra" which kinda struck me as odd...

Anyone else having problems with their serial/key? Should I just contact Amazon and ask for a refund?
Go to: