Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am new here and have worked with PowerDirector in the past but have not done anything for a while so I am starting up again.
I have a lot of videotapes of my kids and vacations that I would like to put on dvd/blue-ray. In the past I used the Dazzle from Pinnacle but after connecting it, it recorded the video in a jerky way.

After looking around on the internet some said the drivers were too old and Pinnacle didn't have a newer one. I bought a new videograbber from Nedis after installation everything worked fine until I turned off the computer. After turning it on again PowerDirector doesn't find the videograbber anymore and I get the following message:

"Unable to load content from specified folder/disc. Cyberlink PowerDirector does not support any content in the folder/disc"

Please find a solution for this problem or is there a possibility to get the Dazzle working again.

My computer is running under Windows 11.

Thank you in advance,
Hans
Go to: