Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I tried your next method but it was unsuccesfull. Processor started working the transfer but it crashed and I had to reset PD to stop it. Not a word about type of error or mistake. Just only processing. Thanks you for your help and sorry for my bad English (I'm from Czech Republik). I am only affraid of next editing. I do not see how could it happened. I remember I took back a "recovery point" a week ago so this could be problem...
To SoftDeko: I tried your test, and after double clik on the file test001.pds aquarium appears down in the time-line. Seems it works.
For info:This file called test001.pds is in the same file(My works) like my projects I can not open.
All the projects are saved in the same folder. The way is clear. I do not know why it does not work. I tried to reinstall PD5 but did not help. I tried to make a new acoount but again it does not work in the new one. Probably I won't survive next wife's attack.
Hello, I have came back to work on my project after month, but found out I can not open any of 3 projects saved before. Computer (processor) is working, but nothing is done. No message written, no error code. Just nothing appears. Than I have to reset program... Who can save me before my furious wife? Thanks for help.
Go to: