Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hopefully someone can assist with this; I'm trying to use chroma keys to use a green screen effectively but there's still a green hue on the outlines, especially in the hair. What needs to change to fix this - the lighting, filming or editing?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S2Pq7OXIn6DGJOoiFWminXfhYQ_zd0uV

Thanks for any adivce you can offer.
Aha. I used Handbrake and that seems to have worked! First hurdle surmounted. Thank you!
Hi, this is my first foray into editing and I already have a problem. I have a MP4 file shot on my Pixel 3 XL against a green screen, about 40 seconds long. I imported the MP4 into PD17 (timeline mode) and when I produce the movie under the Profile Analyzer best matched format (MPG4 as well), the resulting production works fine.

But when I move the media into layer 2, put in anything (either static or video) in layer 1, set the chroma on layer 2, the audio is now out of synch both on the preview and the production.

Where does the problem lie? Thanks!
Go to: