Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I've been working with Powerdirector for some time and used motion tracking a lot. Recently I've been tracking a few text objects on a video and clicked on 'OK'. Later I decided that I wanted to change the objects. So I tried to go back into motion tracking of that same clip and I couldn't see the motion trackers anymore. Furthermore, an extra track (with the motion tracking objects) hasn't been made. Even when I mute all the existing tracks on the timeline, the objects from the motion tracker still appear! One of these objects is even linked to the music track. When I moved the entire video, the objects were still visible, even though there is not a single clip present.

I really have no idea how to change this, as I can't find this anywhere. Am I missing something here or do I need to start over?

I'm using Powerdirector Ultimate 16.0.3424.0 on a MSI GP60 2QE laptop
Go to: