Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
@Rick,

Thanks a lot for your response, I apreciate your answer. But this brings me to a frustrated sitaution, with Burn Disc Feature, there's no way that I can create an AVCHD disc in Director then. And Producer does not support the full features of a movie that has been produced in PD...

So what is the clear getaway here?

PS:Is there a way to create AVCHD disc in Producer w/o the Title Menu?
Just one additional question. When I produce in Director, I put chapters in the video. But when I open the finished movie on Producer, it does not show any chapters. Am I missing something here?

Using AVCHD file type during the production in PD.
Hello all,

I just wanted to know if there's a way to know/predict size of the finished video file before actually producing it. So I can decide which media to burn (DVD5/9)...

One other thing is that, is it possible to burn the produced movie on a regular DVD as AVCHD so I can keep all the quality and be able play thru my PS3 BluRay drive. When I produce the movie I choose AVCHD codec and HQ Profile (1920x1080) the output file properties show MPG4 - AVCHD but the file extension is still MPG.

My SR7 captures @ 1440x1080 60i NTSC. When I convert them to MPEG2 for editing, everything is fine. But when I produce the finished movie, AVCHD codec HQ converts movie to 1920x1080, isn't this literally upconverting to 1080p? I wonder if there will be any compromise to video quality. (I am choosing AVC.MPEG4 / (HD) MPEG4-AVC, 1080i)

Thanks in advance...

Regards

Hi,

I am a Sony HDRSR7 NTSC owner. Just applied this patch(Build 2319). What happens is, when I try to use (import) any MTS file, PowerDirector says it has to be converted to MPEG, I want to to edit the RAW MTS files with AVCHD codec for high quality purposes. I don't want to convert them to lesser quality.

If I stop the MPEG conversion and import the raw file into the media room, I cannot add it in my master video track. It says "Cyberlink PowerDirector lets you export an edited project to MPEG-2 transport stream file only. CyberLink Power Director currently does not support the editing of MPEG-2 transport stream clips"

Another interesting thing is that the Preferences option (under Edit menu) is grayed out all the time.

Go to: