Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Well. I have same problem with Power Director 14 in my HP Pavillion (All in one computer) with Windows 10. I had tried with Power Director 17 (free version) with same problem (it crash when I want "produce" a project).
Reading post, it seems that problem is with Windows 10 (other user can produce same project with same version of PD in other computer with Windows 7 and works fine). But I have used free version of PD 17 in an Asus computer (all in one, also) with Windows 10 and it works fine.
Quote There is a known issue with certain hardware configurations and the newer Intel video drivers. One option is to follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting thread and attach the DxDiag results so we can see if that might be the problem with your system.

You may also want to review the details and workaround starting with this post. You can follow the steps and let us know if that solves the issue.

I have same problem.

I have Power Director 14 because it was installed in my HP Pavillion. When I read post you tell I thouhogt best option maybe recover original image of computer because original video driver problem will be solved, but it does not work-
So I download Power Director 17 (free version) to try produce the project with same error.
I don`t know what can I do. I use Power Director 3 times by year (pictures of school with random transitions and music) and I think it is not enough to buy commercial version.

Can you give me a solution or another option?
Go to: