Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi everyone,

I got tired to wait for Cyberlink to look at the issue and started to look for the solution myself.

Finally, I managed to solve it. Apparently, TitleDesigner was not able to start in the full screen mode. I was looking around in the registry and found the title designer start up configuration. It is in

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\CyberLink\PowerDirector14\DialogSetting\TitleDesigner\

The variable name isMaximized was set to 1. I set it to 0 and restarted the PowerDirector. Magically Title Designer started to open again.

The funny thing, that I cannot reproduce the error. If I maximize the TitleDesigner now and save it, the registry setting changes to 1 again, but the title designer opens without a problem!

Not that I complain though. laughing

Well done! This worked for me! Title Designer crashed PowerDirector 14 when I clicked Modify Template. This began after I created my first title template. The crash occured whether I modified a personal title or one of CyberLink's titles. The crash occurred whether hardware acceleration was off or on (NVIDIA driver up-to-date). I reinstalled PD14 and re-patched, but no change until I tried your fix.
Go to: