Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I opened a ticket with Cyberlink for the issues of slow Rendering and after few tweeks both my PD 19 and CD 9 are working reasonably well.

PD 19 is almost on par with my old PD 17 in terms of Rendering, but Color Director 9 needs some tender loving care from the desiners to pick up the speed a little, but as I said now it is working reasonably well.
I'm in the same boat.
For 3 yrs I used PD 17 and was really happy, but lately for no apparent reason it started crushing and a pop up comes prompting me to upgrade to PD 19.

Well I did yesterday and now I'm banging my head against the wall.
Yesterday I purchased PD 19 and CD 9 (Color Director 9).

I went out with my wife and took 2 clips of 3 minutes each, so 6 min total. 1080 60p 40Mbs.

On PD 17 it'll Render it for 1-2 minutes.

I sent one of the clips to CD 9 for very basic adjustments like pulling Midtones, Clariy etc. and I sent it back to PD 19 via "Back' button.

Here is the shocker - for 6 min total clip it took 33 min to render. Unbelievable !
I activated the GPU acceleration and all, no difference, still 33 min render time.

I make a lot of family videos at 1hr 10min lenghts every month. My calculations tell me it will take me approx 11 hrs to render 1hr 10min video.

My computer:

Intel i7-6700k @ 4Ghz
RAM 64Gb, yes I went hard on RAM upgrade
Nvidia GTX 1060 6Gb
Win 10 Pro

If I don't find a solution in 3 weeks, I'm moving to something more reliable.

If you can help, pls do.
Go to: