Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
After scrolling thru the forums and reading about endless problems and very few solutions it's beginning to sink in that I've been had. I recently purchased a JVC everio, and the scam software with it, or so it seems. My 16 character cd key is useless to activate the 30 character activation of Power director. All the other posts with the same problem have been responded to by the same guy with different responses.... Who are you? You must be in bed with cyberlink. The most rational answer to the problem I read was that the software purchased with the camera is some crappy demo version trapping consumers to by the next super dooper version. If this is the case then I will be returning everything and puchasing another brand of camera and software and I will drag the latter products thru the mud.
My cd key has 16 characters, to activate power director it requires 30 characters. What am I missing (besides 14 characters)?
Go to: