Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thanks robert. i was sure it could be done somehow but i couldnt figure out how from the manual.
thanks again
dan

Quote: Hi Dan,

The easiest way of doing this is to split the audio from the video

Highlight the clip you want to split and right click, select split audio, the audio will then be moved to either the music track or the voice track.
You can then move the audio anywhere along the timeline, you can then also copy the music track and drag to any position along the timeline.

Robert

I have power director 6. is there some way i can use audio from one sequence and use it again in a difference sequence ... for example a shot of an orchestra playing ... followed by shots of people listening ... but carrying the sound of the playing undeer the people watching.
many thanks.

got it now. many thanks

thanks barry.

when you apply a "fading transition to all" ... how do you set the duration for themn all. i dont want to have to do it one by one through the piece. is this possible. thanks
Is there any way to make the preview window larger, or full screen in Power
Director 6. Its so small its hard to get a feel for how youor poece looks as youre editing and assembling it.
Thanks.
Go to: