Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Why does my old copy of PD 15 show up (and used it to install on another PC) as well as several other non-subscription standalone programs and add on packs I have paid for. I have been updating my PD since Version 2 (about 20 years) so why is my PD version 17 Ultimate, PD version 21 Ultimate or the several versions of PhotoDirector as well as Audio programs with the add-on packs not important enough to work with this program. It was a smooth install of PD 15 on my other PC and wondered why all my other software I have dished out tons of cash to Cyberlink was not showing up if I needed to reinstall or move it to a differant PC. So only the customers that pay for on-going subsription get this easy to use and wonderful program and my PD 15 is just a goofy mistake LOL. I will wait with much anticipation for a reply.

The 20 year long customer,
Spinman
Go to: