Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I purchased a Lite-On Blu-Ray DVD player today, and it came with Power DVD 7 in the software bundle. I have already upgraded to Power DVD Ultra, but I cannot get it to play my Blu-Ray DVDs. My system is configured as follows:

abit mobo (AN-M2HD)
AMD 5600+ OCed to 3.32 GHz
PNY NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT
320 Seagate SATA HDD
Lite-On SATA Bllu-Ray DVD ROM
Vista Ultimate 32-bit

Every time I hit play in PowerDVD Ultra it freezes, and when I open the task manager it says that the program is not responding. My HDD seems to be running until I end the task, due to the light being on constantly. My Blu-Ray DVD ROM doesn't act like it is accessing anything, but when I go into My Computer to browse the files on the Blu-Ray disc, it works like it should. That is why I am thinking that it is something within the Power DVD program. If anyone can help me with this problem, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Go to: