Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello there. I'm hoping there is an easy solution to this but I have not found it as yet.

I have several clips which I want to sync. to music. I know that I would like sections of 1:16 and 0:38 so I can juggle them around to fit with the beat. This would appear to be easy using the Trim tool (scissor icon), but much to my puzzlement when measuring time, PD14 divides one second into 25 parts!

I mean that when dragging over the timeline, a clip will give me a visual count of (for example) 19:22, then 19:23, then 19:24 and then (for reasons I cannot fathom) the next increment is 20:00 !! This makes trimming to specific lengths very tedious as I have to work this out on paper (my head has exploded) to get the clip lengths I want.

This would be simpler if the music had pronounced beats, but my waveform is not that easy to read in that regard so I have to resort to time.

I then discovered that there are 'Single trim' and 'multi-trim' options but that is not so user-friendly. Can somebody please point me to a resource which simply explains these Trim options for me (and will it make my task easier)?
can i use power director 17 subscription plan on two pc?

i wonder if installed two computer and use only at one.

some time i change pc.

or, subscription plan are only 1pc install and use?
Go to: