Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: They just sent you a one size fits all canned response.

Do you have the email you received when you bought it online? That's what you need.

Unbelievable, I sent them a reply stating that I was very unhappy with their customer service and pointing out that asking me for a snappshot of the installation disc was kind of stupid considering I bought it online and downloaded it....and they sent me the exact same replay again as the first time! Totally unbelievable

Now I have had it with them and is going to download it from an "alternate source" instead, which is totally cracy as I am in fact a paying customer already.

What a joke
This is turning into a real nightmare, this is the response I got from customer service:

"Dear Patrik,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Online Support.

We understand that you are facing issue with PowerDVD Ultra software.

To assist you in a better way we need a valid proof of Purchase like order number (invoice / sales receipt), scanned copy of the installation disk or Alternative E-Mail address using which you have purchased PowerDVD Ultra from our CyberLink online store.

After analyzing the snap shot of the installation CD or invoice / sales receipt, we can assist you in a better way. "

I tell them I bought it online and need to get the download link again, and they ask me for a snapshop of the installation CD? Sorry, but the only conclusion I can draw from this is that they couldn't care less about their customers
Quote: Have you tried emailing customer support? They should send you a link to the latest build.

Sure, but no response...

But why should I really have to email customer support just to be able to download it? Why not just have a link right next to where my CD key is displayed?

/pJ
Have tried to download the latest PowerDVD trial from 3 different places now (including download.com) but the file seem corrupted. Have tried it on 2 different computers, but all files give the same error message ("corrupt file"). The success story seem to continue for CyberLink
Less than a year ago I bought PowerDVD Ultra with 24 months download subscription, but now when I need to download it again, I just cant find no info where I can download it???? I have looked under "My account" att CyberLinks very poor site, as well as having tried to search the FAQs and support areas, but the information is nowhere to be found??

I have now spend 35 minutes trying to find the info but now I have given up and started to download it from PirateBay instead, which is a total joke considering that I am a paying customer with a valid serial

/pJ
Go to: