Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have PD6 and Windows XP.
When I select most any menu, the text 'My Video , Item 1, Item 2 and the Navigational' buttons appear. I am unable to to delete these objects. Is there some way to eliminate these so I can add my own text only ?
Thanks...Paul
Bob,
I have the same problem except the default time is 10 seconds. I have contacted both the Cyberlink tech support and this Forum and had no success with their suggestions. I have just learned to live with it. So my DVD menu keeps repeating 10 seconds of a selected music clip. Good luck.
Paul...
Yes Robert, I did read the Dafydd post. His link took me the CyberLink webpage where I clicked on the upgrades and patches. I found no patch for '2312' under PD6. Is it located somewhere else?
Thanks...Paul S.
This is not the 'Paul' relating to this crash problem. My problem is with the menu audio slider stuck at 10 seconds.
I have a similar problem. In the 'Choose Menu Background Music' window, the trim Audio slider is setting at the default 10 second duration like it is stuck there. Tech support has had me try a ton of things to try to fix this problem.
I wanted to try the '2312' patch, but I didn't see it in the PD6 patches. Help. Thanks...Paul
Go to: