Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote We'd need to know the details of how your computer is set up. Please follow the steps shown in the Read Me Before Posting sticky post on the PD16 forum index page and attach your DxDiag results.

It may also help if you could upload a sample clip that you're having trouble with to the cloud (OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox) and post the link here. That way we'll have all relevent the details which should help get you up and running quickly.

Fixed problem due to firewall policy when importing and exporting H.265 file. I guess PD16 need to connect to cyberlink server to archieve information to import or export.
I am using PD 16 Ultimate version 16.0.3424 and Win10 1803 and 1809
When import H.265 file to library, got error "not supported file"
And also when export edited H.264 video file then choose H.265 HEVC encoding, got nothing response when clicked start button.

Thanks your help!
Go to: