Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD just came with an update, I'll update it real quick and see if it fixes the problem. I'll also take a look at other transitions as it may just be the specific transition I'm using.

UPDATE: So the specific transition I was using was the problem as well as some other transitions from the "Geometric" tab. I used other transitions and didn't have the same issue. I'll try to see if I can modify them to work properly and I'll also send it to the developers as a bug and see what they can do about it. Thank you ynotfish, optodata, TDK1044, and Philwild!

I'll have some screenshots up to show you how my transitions are working.

Here are the screenshots.
The 1st picture shows the two images at the bottom with the transition and the background image.
The 2nd image, I moved my image over so you could see the background and the image at the same time.
The 3rd image shows the transition moving both the selected images and the background image.

There are icon options under the transition room, when open, to apply transitions to all videos. Have you accidentally enabled that feature?

I read something about this but I never pressed those buttons. If I did, however, how do I disable it?
Quote I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing the behaviour that you describe Transitions I add are only affecting the two clips that I add them to.

Perhaps you could show us what you mean?

Regards

Phil

I'll have some screenshots up to show you how my transitions are working.
In PowerDirector 16, when I added a transition to two videos it would affect just those two videos. Now in PowerDirector 17, the transitions affect any videos above where the transition is placed. Now I wouldn't have a problem except for that I'm using PhotoDirector to crop out objects of full images and placing them on top of the original image. If I tried the other way around then the original image would be overlapping the cropped out object. Is there a way to control this feature to make it work as PowerDirector 16 did?
Go to: