Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Well, please note that in the left border where the tracknumbers are all 'eyes' are crossed off apart from the eye in track 1. Even the subtitle eye has a bar or back-slash, which means that (all) these track are not shown and not produced.
Right click with the mouse on all the tracks you want to be visible and I recon that the subtitle and the stuff in other tracks will become visible.
what (also) strikes me is that you have a lot of gaps between the clips in track 1. If there are no visible clips in the tracks below these gaps, you will see black screens on these places in your production.
The tracks below do not show on the picture, it may be that you have something to show there:
let us know whether un-slashing the eyes has solved your problem....

Yes. It was all in the eyes. Everything works.
The black space between my clips is just part of my crazy editing system.
Question: Is there any note taking system added into PD so I don't need to make my notes on a seperate piece of paper?
Thankk you.
Quote See this sticky for creating screen shots and attaching it on your next reply: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/85748.page#post_box_354917 .

This first screen shot is using a PIP object from the callout offerings. As you can see all that appears is the frame of the callout. Once I click elsewhere that goes away as well.

The second shot is trying to add a subtitle. Here, the frame dos not even show.

After attaching files I am not seeing them in preview mode.
Quote If all those features give you a bare framing line etc. then it may be that you do something wrong.
It is a bit hard to understand what it is that is wrong, but
Just to be sure have a look at the tutorials that are available, like: https://www.cyberlink.com/learning/powerdirector-video-editing-software?category=1&pf=0&pv=1&ft=0
and also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq1HsYuGbhg&ab_channel=PowerDirectorUniversity

If that does not help, maybe some back a show us with a screen recording what it is you do, so that we can point in the direct direction?

Thanks. Here is an example. I have a clip on the timeline track 1. Then I go into PIP room and select PIP object. I then drag it down to track 2.
At this time all I get in the preview window is the framework of the image: the white and yellow dots. I can resize it and move it but only the framwork. There is no picture that I selected
I have this problem adding subtitles, captions, etc.

I would send pics but I can't figure out how to do it in this reply system.

Lee
New to this. Adding a picture in a picture or adding a subtitle or using PIP and call out only gives me the bare framing lines with the corner white dots and the circular arrow in the middle. No image is brought up. I've tried putting the clip on different tracks but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Lenovo Intel i7
16GB
Windowa 11 Home
PD 20.6/365

Thanks.
Newbie here. Working on my first video I have not been able to generat a PIP. When I lay down a track into Track 2 to become a part of what is in Track 1 all I get is the outline border with the small white guides at the corners and the blue plus sign with surrounfing circle.
I am running version 16.0.1027.0. This is on a new Lenovo ideapad 530S with 16 GB RAM.
All other functions work properly.
I just finished my first movie with a Sony WX-350 camera. Everything was fine all through the editing. process However, today when I went to produce it the finished product was oriented 90 degrees from where it should be.I did check off 16:9 in pdirector. Now, reading other posts, I looked at my camera and found that I was shooting at 4:3. Not 16:9. Is this the problem?
Is there any way of reorienting the project?
Go to: