Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: The YouTube clip comments show that you produced it with PD17.

I'd try producing to a significantly higher bitrate, which is possibly where optodata was heading. I just produced some similar drone footage (flying over bridge) to MP4 @ 30Mbps and there's no evidence of jaggies.

Cheers - Tony

Hi Tony,

I actually just got the drone (Mavic 2 Zoom & PD), so this was literally my first time flying the drone and I haven;t really looked at the settings, such as bitrate. I pretty much flew it with default settings (I did change the resolution to 1080p at 60fps).

With that said, I will check these setting to see if this helps. I have seen similar footage on youtube with panning. moving fast etc and no jaggies.

However, given that the raw footage has the jaggies, is there anything that PD can do to correct this?

Do you see the jaggies in your original drone footage? If possible, upload a clip to a cloud sharing service and post the link so other people can download and test it on their systems.

The YouTube clip comments show that you produced it with PD17. What production profile did you use?

Thanks for your response...

My original footage does have the jaggies. To me, the youtube and original look about the same.

I am very new to PD, so I am not sure what production profile I am using, but I will resaesrch more on the topic.

Given that the raw footage has the jaggies, is there anything that PD can do to correct this?
Hi,

I have PD 365. Is there a way for PD to help sooth the look of jagged lines from bridge railings, train tracks, and street lines?

The video below was shot in HVEC, 1080p at 60fps, but I am getting jagged lines. Can PD help this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huX6yHDAL5w
Go to: