Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you.

Do you mind telling me if there are any plans to add this feature, or any 3rd party plug ins at all, to the Mac version?

Quote Hello,

Currently there are no specific third party plugins for the Mac version of PowerDirector. I guess you'll have to look for skin smoothing plugins for use outside of PowerDirector, before bringing it in for editing.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
Hello friends,

I'm really enjoying the mac version of PowerDirector on my IMac.

I noticed today that the PC Version comes with Boris FX and a load of other plug ins,

Is there any equvalent for the Mac version? Is the any plug in for smoothing skin?

Lastly, do any third party company's plugs at all work on the mac or only plugins by cyberlink?

Any information or direction would be appreciated!

Thank you!

They removed the controls your talking about but you can do more then one key. I made a quick video to show it.
I really like new setup for doing green screen

Thank you for the prompt answer and the video. I will certainly watch it.

As, I am an amateur at using green screening- I was hoping for some controls on softening the edges and maybe some ways to make up for my lack of experience through those parameters.

I hope I don't have to look for other software to do my green screen process. I do love Power Director.

Again, thank you.
I just upgraded to Power Director 17, and in the Chroma Key settings there are only controls for Color Range and Denoise.

I seem to remember more options or advanced controls here and I see them in various tutorial videos on Green Screening.

Have controls been removed in the new version- or am I missing something?

I appreciate the help.
Go to: