Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote In PowerDirector 18 I was presented with a plethora of titles within title designer. I have now upgraded to the 365 packages and in terms of text only, I find that I only have two designs, with no option to download additional titles. What happened to all those lovely titles that existed in PowerDirector 18? And where is the space where you could download various assets?

I realise that nobodies come back as yet. I opened my old PowerDirector 18, and when I next opened PowerDirector 365 all of those lovely text assets reappeared. Heaven knows what happened but the issue solved itself. I hope that this is useful for someone else. Essentially, if you "lose" your assets, open the old vision and it is likely to reappear in your programme.
In PowerDirector 18 I was presented with a plethora of titles within title designer. I have now upgraded to the 365 packages and in terms of text only, I find that I only have two designs, with no option to download additional titles. What happened to all those lovely titles that existed in PowerDirector 18? And where is the space where you could download various assets?
Quote Hi everyone,

I have tested my microphone and all seems ok. In the voice over room, it can pick up my inbuilt microphone and respond at the appropriate level. If I raise my voice the volume level will approach to the red. I am using PD17 on a windows Surface 4 (2017). But whatever I do, the red record button remains grey and will not initiate. Are there any solutions out there? I've followed the tutorial from PD Universary, and I was able to record when I used PD 16, so not sure why I can't do so in this upgrade.

Hi everyone,

Answered my own question. I did not produce a movie/ pictures in the time line when I used the mic feature. When I do put down pictures / movies, the mic works fine. Issue resolved.
Hi everyone,

I have tested my microphone and all seems ok. In the voice over room, it can pick up my inbuilt microphone and respond at the appropriate level. If I raise my voice the volume level will approach to the red. I am using PD17 on a windows Surface 4 (2017). But whatever I do, the red record button remains grey and will not initiate. Are there any solutions out there? I've followed the tutorial from PD Universary, and I was able to record when I used PD 16, so not sure why I can't do so in this upgrade.
Go to: