Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Voice over recording room (F10) - won't record
Ajamu [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2018 15:32 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi everyone,

I have tested my microphone and all seems ok. In the voice over room, it can pick up my inbuilt microphone and respond at the appropriate level. If I raise my voice the volume level will approach to the red. I am using PD17 on a windows Surface 4 (2017). But whatever I do, the red record button remains grey and will not initiate. Are there any solutions out there? I've followed the tutorial from PD Universary, and I was able to record when I used PD 16, so not sure why I can't do so in this upgrade.
Ajamu [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2018 15:32 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi everyone,

I have tested my microphone and all seems ok. In the voice over room, it can pick up my inbuilt microphone and respond at the appropriate level. If I raise my voice the volume level will approach to the red. I am using PD17 on a windows Surface 4 (2017). But whatever I do, the red record button remains grey and will not initiate. Are there any solutions out there? I've followed the tutorial from PD Universary, and I was able to record when I used PD 16, so not sure why I can't do so in this upgrade.

Hi everyone,

Answered my own question. I did not produce a movie/ pictures in the time line when I used the mic feature. When I do put down pictures / movies, the mic works fine. Issue resolved.