Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm hardly one to give advise, but this works for me.
Import the video to the library and let it sit while it generates the shadow file. It needs to have the green check mark.
Then drag it to the time line. Then import your music and drag it down. Now essentially, you build the video by deleting the parts that are not wanted, and keeping the 6 or 7 second chunks you want to keep. Most music has a basic melody that repeats every 6 or so seconds. Anyway, keep backing up so you can hear the music and make the cuts at the right time. Here's a video from my new Parrot Anafi with this technique.
https://youtu.be/I4iLUR3d8vs
Quote I do not know how much power you need in your computer to get rid of the stutter and pauses.

The fact that your are applying speed changes to your video, makes previewing very difficult, the pre-render is the only way except for producing the project.

I had all kinds of shuddering and lag, and not matching the music until I learned this: When you import significant amounts of video into the library, let it sit there until the orange spec in the lower left corner of the icon turns green. It could take several minutes. If you hover over the spec it will say 'generating shadow file'. Once it's green, (and has the big green checkmark) you can drag it into the time line and it will behave. I wish someone would have told me about this. It's probably in that 400 page manual somewhere.
Go to: