Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I still use a 3+, but have never had any issues with PowerDirector. I often shoot in 3D and process it first with GoPro Studio then import that to PD.

I don't use 3D video, I will not need to run video clips through stuido first if just filming 2D? Thanks,
Quote Hi Arthur -

There would be many GoPro users who are members of this forum, including me (Hero 5 Black).

PDR has no issues with GoPro clips, whatever the resolution, bitrate or frame rate. Well - none that I've come across on my modest PC.

Here are the minimum specifications for PDR. It's more often a question of whether your PC is capable, rather than PDR.

Cheers - Tony

Thank you for reply and information. I going to update my computer so thanks for the system requirements.
Any GoPro users here?
Hi,

I have a few questions I hope to get answers too.

Overall how well will CyberLink PD16 work with editing my GoPro footage?

Can PD16 handle GoPro timelaspe?

Also can someone give me a link that shows system requirements for a Windows machine for PD16?

I have a few of the GoPro 3+Black additions and I want to be able to take advange of all the video modes such as 4K, 2.7K, 1440, 1080, 960, 720, etc plus all the different frame rates 24,30,48,60,120,240.
Go to: