Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
GoPro video files and usage questions
Arthur123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2018 11:32 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have a few questions I hope to get answers too.

Overall how well will CyberLink PD16 work with editing my GoPro footage?

Can PD16 handle GoPro timelaspe?

Also can someone give me a link that shows system requirements for a Windows machine for PD16?

I have a few of the GoPro 3+Black additions and I want to be able to take advange of all the video modes such as 4K, 2.7K, 1440, 1080, 960, 720, etc plus all the different frame rates 24,30,48,60,120,240.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 06. 2018 11:43

Arthur123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Any GoPro users here?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Arthur -

There would be many GoPro users who are members of this forum, including me (Hero 5 Black).

PDR has no issues with GoPro clips, whatever the resolution, bitrate or frame rate. Well - none that I've come across on my modest PC.

Here are the minimum specifications for PDR. It's more often a question of whether your PC is capable, rather than PDR.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Arthur123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi Arthur -

There would be many GoPro users who are members of this forum, including me (Hero 5 Black).

PDR has no issues with GoPro clips, whatever the resolution, bitrate or frame rate. Well - none that I've come across on my modest PC.

Here are the minimum specifications for PDR. It's more often a question of whether your PC is capable, rather than PDR.

Cheers - Tony

Thank you for reply and information. I going to update my computer so thanks for the system requirements.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I still use a 3+, but have never had any issues with PowerDirector. I often shoot in 3D and process it first with GoPro Studio then import that to PD. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Arthur123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I still use a 3+, but have never had any issues with PowerDirector. I often shoot in 3D and process it first with GoPro Studio then import that to PD.

I don't use 3D video, I will not need to run video clips through stuido first if just filming 2D? Thanks,