Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It looks like the newest version of UltraHD Blu-ray Advisor isn't working correctly.

I contacted ASRock and they sent me version 2.0.1313.0 and this one shows that Intel SGX Technology Pass.
Quote Hi alll, good to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I have installed the latest ME driver but didn't take away the SGX error. It's when I install the latest intel display driver that the intel display settings screen won't come up. Also, eventhough these two things are annoying, my 4k blurays play fine but I thought the new 18 version was supposed to spread out the display to full screen . So far, the 4k Apollo 13 won't stretch, it just stays them same aspect ratio no matter what I change it to.

My 4K UltraHD drive read the "Ghost in The Shell" disc but PowerDVD 18 refuses to play it doe.

Do you use your Intel Graphics? if not the kontrol panel won't come up that I think might be the reason you cannot find it.

I got a GTX 1080 Ti myself and I don't want to which to Intel UHD 630 I really hope it's playable without me having to use a HDMI cable for this.
I have this problem too with my Intel Core i7-8086K setup: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/76826.page
Hello everyone,

When I run the Cyberlink Ultra HD Blu-ray Advisor I get the error attached at Advanced SGX Validation Testing Error Code: -394260080

Intel SGX and Intel iGPU is Enabled in the bios of my AsRock Z370 Taichi (Bios 3.10).

My hardware:
Intel Core i7-8086K
AsRock Z370 Taichi
Geil DragonRam 2x8GB DDR4 3000mhz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (EVGA AiO Cooling solution)
Go to: