Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I have this same problem. It is quite annoying. It was there in PD15 and I eventually decided to upgrade to PD16 hoping Cyberlink would have fixed this. They have not. PhotoDirector finds the browser (either Edge or Chrome, whichever I have as default at the time). Likewise AudioDirector and ColorDirector. Why can't Cyberlink just pick up their code and shove it into PowerDirector??? I cannot accept "use IE" as the answer, given that it is an unsupported, obsolete browser that Microsoft do not want us to use.

I know. I don't want to use Internet Explorer either, which is why I completely disabled it. If you want anything to change, you'll have to contact CyberLink.
OK. Here's how I figured it out:

Under Text Effects or something, the scrolling credits option was selected. I selected None instead and manually keyframed it, which wasn't too hard considering that I only needed 2 keyframes.
I am adding credits to a project of mine and I would like the credits to stop scrolling when the last line gets to the center of the screen. I looked in the advanced settings but I couldn't find any keyframes to manipulate. Any recommendations as to what I can do? I'd really prefer to not do it manually, if that is an option.
PowerDirector Title Editor
I really don't want to convert my .HEIC photos to JPG. Is there a way I can import HEIF photos?
Quote The Internet Explorer is needed. Maybe you have deactivated it?

Hatti

Dang, really?! I did deactivate because I never use it. That’s really bad on CyberLink’s part, if they require us to use IE.
It's telling me that I am trying to use a feature that requires a web browser. I have three browsers on my computer. How can I get it to recognize that I do have a web browser>
Go to: