Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
OK, never one to give up I soldiered on to see if there was a transition that gives me something acceptable.

And I found "Blur". Blur firstly fades out to black, then back in to the next video. By adding a black image at the end of the vid, and using the Blur transition, this produces something that at least doesn't look jittery. I did need to put the transition length up to 4 seconds, which basically means a 2 second fade out.

I guess this is the best I can hope for for now. If Cyberlink could simply add a "Fade Out/Fade In" transition, that would be a simple but mostly effective solution. It would mean a couple of seconds black video at the end. But I can chop that and re-render if necessary.

What would it take to get that added?
Quote Maybe one day there will be an option to switch to overlap type.

Thank you King. I have to say (for me) this is a pretty basic requirement from a video editor. Perhaps if this was free, or cheap, I might live with it. But I'm loathe to pay £30 a year for an incomplete product.

Thank you for your help though. I shall go hunting for other editors!
Hi guys,

I'm using the PowerDirector Mobile (Android).

I'm struggling to create a decent fade out on my video. There is no fade out on a clip option (as far as I can tell). I added a black image at the end, and created a fade transition to it. This almost works, but if you have a moving scene (as I do), then it freezes halfway through the transition to black.

Is there a more obvious way to resolve this? I'm pretty keen to purchase it to be honest, as it's a pretty impressive app (if a little pricey). But fading in and out cleanly is a must for my videos, so I'm hoping there's something obvious. Then I'll be parting with my "hard-earned" !!
Go to: