Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I have been trying to solve this and think I have found a work-around. Well, it's working for me anyway.

I use a flat colour profile on filming with my camera (DJI Osmo Action) and so colour grade when editing. I regularly used about "25" on the edge enhancement as well as other colour grading.

I have found that by not using the edge enhancement (and using a bit more contrast instead which achieves almost the same thing) the glitches/jump in contrast frame does not occur on processing.

I hope this helps anyone else who experiences this issue.
Hi,

Did this issuse ever get resoled. I appreciate the thread is 5 years old but I'm having a similar problem with transitions.

I have pd18.

I am using overlap transitions on 4k footage 30fps and in most (although not all) "fade" and "no transition" (which I use to blend sound between clips), no matter what length the transition is, at the end frame of the transition the contrast jumps up for one frame. The finished films then appears to have a flash at the end of the transition. This can also happen at the first frame of the transition although that is much less common. It does however affect more transitions than those that dont have an issue ie it happens more than it doesn't. It makes the finished film look rather amateur.

I have tried the tip of unchacking hardware accelleration and svrt etc and this helps a bit, sometimes.

I can produce the same film twice and these glitches will appear on different transitions on different finished films.

The timeline is fine and they do not show on there. Those transitions are smooth with no glitches.

Please help.

Thanks
Go to: