Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
hi thanks ,i managed to upload to you tube then share to respective pages,however the video once uploaded to youtube needed further re edits as it played upside down and even when i flipped it it was in mirror reverse ? i need the MOV files because i supply photos to istock getty images but wanted to also start videos with them but they only accept MOV ,
Hi i have power director 12 that was built into the windows ten pc i purchased as new,i want to upgrade BUT before shelling out cash on upgrading why is it i can not save files as MOV files or upload them to social media ? i produce music professionally i am a certified istock photographer and i run a creative filming business BUT it is easy to use power director for quick jobs however iam unable to upload videos i edit to facebook,twitter or youtube because i cannot save them as MOV files and there are no other options where files go to what am i doing wrong ? or is it a case i need to upgrade ,if i did upgradse would i have options to save and share files ?
i first produced the clip i want to share in mpeg4 which started to upload to twitter but then twitter said that there wasnt any recognised authorization or codes or similar to that,i do have a imovie and a whole host of other editing suites but i actually prefere the inrerface and ease of power director all except saving and sharing what i make .please note i own all videos and audio iam refering to can anyone help me please ?thankyou
Go to: