Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can Powerdirector (my current version is 16 ultra) record a screencast where it records the screen, a mike input, and a webcam video at the same time? i.e. so I can narrate an instructional video? I only see options to record the screen and mike input but not a webcam at the same time. thanks
so what is confusing for me is that if you ONLY use spotlight effect on a clip, you don't get any separate block in a timeline below once you close the motion tracking creation window. All that shows is an effect icon in the video clip block that looks like an "i". Say you then want to edit using the same dialog you used to create the motion and spotlight effect(s), I can't bring that up anywhere. If I click Tools->motion tracker on a clip that already has motion tracking applied I get this message that says "in the motion tracker 3D mode is disabled, and all effects are ignored. Powerdirector must remove the applied reverse from this clip. Do you want to contnue yes or no". So I can't get to that original editing window to edit my existing spotlight effects. How do you re-edit a spotlight motion tracking effect or effects once you already have some on a track using that same dialog window? (none of the explanations above are using spotlights only) thanks!
Go to: