Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Screencasting with Powerdirector
cdb123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 02, 2018 10:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Can Powerdirector (my current version is 16 ultra) record a screencast where it records the screen, a mike input, and a webcam video at the same time? i.e. so I can narrate an instructional video? I only see options to record the screen and mike input but not a webcam at the same time. thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can Powerdirector (my current version is 16 ultra) record a screencast where it records the screen, a mike input, and a webcam video at the same time? i.e. so I can narrate an instructional video? I only see options to record the screen and mike input but not a webcam at the same time. thanks

With the screen recorder that's bundled with PD16, you'd have to put the webcam window on the same screen as your main content in order to capture it. If you want to record the webcam stream separately from the main screen, you'll need to upgrade to Screen Recorder 4.