Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Dafydd,
I actually bought PD 7 Ultra on the weekend.I downloaded it without any problems.I am very impressed with version 7.The great news is that the Magic Motion function works like a treat!I will never know why I had problems with the Magic Motion on PD6.Thanks for your help.
I do however have another query.
Can you write protect your DVD project after completion to stop anybody copying your work?

Thanks in advance

Chris
Thanks for your quick reply Dafydd,
The pan zoom function does not work at all.When I play my movie the images are stagnet,they are just like I haven't applied any magic motion at all.The magic motion icon is however over the image.
I am using build number 6.00.2319
I have applied the 2319 patch.
I have just purchased my new computer with Vista pre installed.So, no, I haven't updated Vista yet.
I am thinking of purchasing the PD 7 ultra upgrade.
Do you think this would help.

Regards

Chris
PS I have reinstalled PD 6 about 4 times to try and fix the Magic Motion Problem.I have even installed a version online from the Cyberlink help desk.So far no success.

Chris
Thanks for your feedback Jed.You are correct.I was a bit vague.
What actually happens is that when I select an image and drag it to the timeline,I click on the Magic Motion button and the icon appears over the image to acknowledge that the Magic Motion has been applied to the image.When I play the slideshow, the image has no movement(panning zooming etc).I have used this feature with great success in the past.The only diffference now is that I have reinstalled Power Director 6 on my new computer.My new computer is running Vista.My old computer runs XP Home.I can only assume that someting in Vista does not like the Magic Motion function. I have tried the Cyberlink help desk several times with no success.Each time they respond it is with another question rather than an answer.So can anyone else help?

Thanks in advance
Chris
can anybody help me.I have been using Power Director 6 for 6 months on XP with no problems.I have just bought a new machine with Vista installed.I have installed Power Director on the new machine and I now find that my Magic Motion does not work.I have had many emails back and forth to the Cyberlink help desk.They can't seem to solve the problem.
Please help someone!!1
Go to: