Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Daisuke,
I will exclude this folder from my Avast antivirus for now.
Please notify us as soon as this issue has been resolved.
Thank You.
By Sunday it will be a week since I first submitted my first support ticket, and still NO response from the customer service tech support. I am losing my patience as this is beyond ridiculous. I paid almost $100.00 for this PowerDVD Ultra 8 program, and can't even get my support ticket answered. All I want is the link to reinstall my previous working version. I have a fully functional current license key.
How long am I going to have to wait? Am I suppose to beg and apologize because I'm upset?
I currently have NO program, NO player, and NO way to play my blu-ray movies.
Please direct me to somebody at Cyberlink who can take care of this matter.
My question ID: CS000617007 & CS000617857

Thank You.
I checked out the link supplied about the RLPack, and it looks to me like a program that cost money to purchase. Is this the case?
My previous Power DVD Ultra 8 build 2021 didn't have any of these issues with virus alerts.
It doesn't seem right that we (paying customers) should have to buy or install another program to make this new upgrade 2521 work. JMO
Thank you for responding Daisuke.
My question ID are Question ID: CS000617007 and Question ID: CS000617857
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Can somebody PLEASE help me.
I would like to know what is going on with customer service and support tickets? It will now be going on 5 days, and I still have gotten NO response. I had a full working version of PowerDVD Ultra 8 and had to completely uninstall it due to the latest upgrade 2521.
Please can somebody from Cyberlink respond to my support ticket?
Thank you.
I got the same thing detected by my Avast antivirus. I have reported this to Cyberlink in a support ticket, but they do not seem to want to respond. I have been waiting 4 days for a reply. I had to completely uninstall my PowerDVD Ultra 8 program and now have NO program.
All I want is the link so I can reinstall the my previous build that was working fine. This is terrible that I can't even get my previous program back and have to wait until the support team feels like getting around to addressing my support ticket.
I had the same problem with Avast antivirus and the upgrade 2521.
Avast tells me it has 2 Trojan viruses, and I had to uninstall the entire program, as it would not work.
Now I have NO program and have been waiting 4 days for the support ticket to be answered.
Still NO reply and NO program.
My previous PowerDVD 8 Ultra (build:2021) [Full Verison] was working just fine, until I made the terrible mistake of trying to upgrade to 2521. It seems like the support group doesn't like to answer tickets that speak critical of their program.
It is terrible that I can't even get a download link for my previous version.!!!
Does any know if build 2217 would work with DVD Ultra 8 ?
I made the mistake of down loading the latest upgrade 2521, and now have NO player at all!!
During the installation my Avast antivirus detected two Win 32 Trojan viruses from this download.
This was a direct download from Cyberlink's download page.
This is a total outrage!!!
Needless to say I had to do a complete uninstall. Now I don't have my previous version which was working just fine, and all my settings are gone as well.
I had a hell of a time getting my audio to work using a SPDIF optical connection to my Creative SB X-Fi Titanium sound card.
I was only getting intermittent Dolby Digital and DTS playback.
Took me a long time to tweak the settings to get this to work properly.
Now I have to start all over again.

This upgrade process totally SUCKS!!
Go to: