Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looking at the two pics - in both the preview window is black probably due to the direct video control of that part of the screen. But the "eye" is definitely gone in the title bar.

I've experimented also a little with one of the short movies that came with the installation - the same problem. Any new project, any restart of the program PD9 keeps the eye/cross removed from the title bar.
So it was briefly there after the installation and starting to use it, but at some point it disappeared and remains gone.
As requested - both captures show title in title bar as well as moved to a movie bar (where it shows)
I installed PD9 trial yesterday and it seems to be a lot more stable than PD8. So I retried adding titles to a project.
Initially it allowed adding them and previewing them both in title window as well as playing the movie.
After adding the third title suddenly no title shows anymore and the eye/cross icon next to the T symbol at the left margin disappeared. No titles anymore and not possible to re-enable either.

The editing of the titles and adding effects in the title track works.

From this thread, it seems there is definitely a programming problem with PD9 here.

Moving the titles to a movie track indeed reshows them and makes them useful. But there is definitely something wrong.
Go to: